Temporary Use Permit

A Temporary Use Permit (TUP) is an approval from the City Council for a temporary land use that does not conform to the Zoning Bylaw.

Show All Answers

1. Development Permit
2. Development Variance Permit
3. Board of Variance
4. Heritage Alteration Permit
5. Temporary Use Permit
6. Rezoning
7. Official Community Plan (OCP) Amendment
8. Subdivision
9. Road Closure
10. Charges or Notices on Title