This grant funding program is open from March 1st to March 31st, 2022.
The program is intended support registered charities or non-profit organizations that provide core community services to vulnerable persons in Revelstoke. Details and eligible expenses can be found in the application form below.
- Applications Open: March 1st
- Applications Close: March 31st
- Committee Review : April 1st-14th
- Council Review: April 28th
- Funds distributed: May 2022
- Follow the application form link below and download a copy of the fillable PDF Form;
- Fill the form fields and use “Save As” to regularly back up your progress;
- Gather supporting documents;
- Email the form and supporting documents to the City's Community Development Coordinator by 4:00 PM on March 31st, 2022
Please share this opportunity with organizations that may be eligible for funds, or reach out by email with any questions regarding your application.
F-18 COVID Restart Grant Policy
Revelstoke COVID Restart Grant Funding Program Application