Revelstoke has an abundance of public parks and spaces that we want to keep clean and available for all members of the community to enjoy. Our parks are used every day by people of all ages for many recreational activities, relaxation, and for enjoying nature.
Help us to keep our backyard peaceful and green by following the basic park use guidelines below.
- Park only in areas where parking is permitted.
- Please dispose of trash in provided wastebins. Do not dump trash in parks or on the sides of roads.
- If you, like many Revelstokians, have a dog, keep your pet under control and please see our Park Petiquette guidelines for information on proper waste disposal, and to see our on-leash and off-leash dog walking zones.
- No overnight parking, camping, or campfires.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- No smoking, vaping, or use of cannabis products.
- Keep noise levels down.
- If you have a park permit, the park is still open for general use. If someone else is using the area you have booked, please nicely let them know you have a permit and ask that they move.